2 Days Training Programme on Protection of Electronics, Earthing, LV Electrical Safety & Lightning Protection Report
Training On EMI/EMC Engineering
LPCI conducts EMI/EMC training courses independently or in association with leading international agencies.
It is in the form of public or customised in-house programme.
It is application oriented and due importance is given to theory, only when it is essential. It can be one-day or two-day programmes.
The two-day programme is well received by participants in India and overseas.
Public training courses have been conducted in all metros and major industrial towns.
It has attracted wide spectrum of practicing engineers and technical leads.
In addition, customised courses have been organised to meet the specific requirements - like Medical Electronics, Industrial Process Controls, Wireless Communications, Automotive Electronics, Defence Electronics and others.
The courses are conducted by a retired senior scientist with more than 25 years of experience in the field of EMC. He has served in both in defence and R&D institutions.
- Introduction to EMI/EMC
- EMI/EMC Standards & Measurements
- EMI Control techniques (Classical): Parts - 1 to 3
- EMC by Design (Emission & Susceptibility control at PCB level)
One-day training course - Topics: 1&2 or 1&3 or 1&4
Two-day training course - Topics: 1, 2, 3 and 4
EMC Engineering - Subjects
1.Introduction to EMI/EMC
- EMI scenarios, EMI sources, coupling mechanism & modes
- EMI victims, classification of disturbance phenomena
- Time & frequency domain analysis,
- Active & passive components and their characteristics
2.EMI/EMC Standards & Measurements
- Standard making bodies, commercial & MIL Standards
- Test instrumentation, compliance & diagnostic testing
3.EMI Control Techniques (Classical): Parts - 1 to 3
- Grounding & Cabling
- Filtering & Shielding
- Transient suppression & ESD Control
4.EMC by Design (Emission & Susceptibility control at PCB level)
- Components & Circuit selection
- Circuit layout
- Chassis bonding
- PCB stack-up
- Transmission line termination
- PSU design